Thursday 4 June 2015

Roboblocks #4

In this photo I realized that to get to tier 2 you need to buy upgrade your car. Everything has a specific level. On screen the tier 2 turret has 32 level power.
In this photo I am using thrusters for the first time. Unfortunately it is way harder to control with thrusters. 
In this photo i demonstrate the two different types of turrets( there are way more but those are the first two you can buy). The higher the tier the more the damage. That is how this whole game works.

Today I learned thrusters are a pain. You should have the thruster pointing backwards that way you may move quicker. I am looking forward to getting hover blades and being able to fly away. Nick taught me all about them. I learned that the turrets that are supposed to go in the front shouldn't go on the top and vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment