Tuesday 2 June 2015

Roboblocks #2

These are the controls, I changed them because the mouse controls was opposite to what i'm used to. To change these hit the ESCAPE key then click controls, then scroll down to find the controls you wish to change.
I learned that the turrets need to be spaced apart a certain number of blocks. I kept exploding in battle mode so I changed my idea so it is more aerodynamic and the weight distribution is way lighter so it is more agile.
 
These are the different types of blocks you start out with. Once you gain levels you may buy some more blocks to make a different type of vehicle.

Today I learned that I have a lot to learn about this game. I learned you need to fortify your ship as best as possible because in battle mode everything just flies off your vehicle and you are left with nothing. I'm now getting the hang of this game so I can become more advanced next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment