Wednesday 3 June 2015

Roboblocks #3

               
 Today I started playing battle mode and the goal of battle mode is to destroy the core as seen in the picture. You may also kill the opposing team but the main goal is to destroy the core.
This was the result in the first game. I lost but it gave me a sense of what to do. A good strategy is to stick together because there are a lot of people who have RIDICULOUS vehicles. The more of you there is the better chance you have.
In this photo you see all the parts you may but but you need to be a certain tier for certain things. Unfortunately for me I am not in a high tier so i can't have as good material to protect myself.


What I learned today was how to play battle  mode without dying horribly. I also learned the more you buy the higher the tier you are. I learned that if you join someone's platoon(party for roboblocks) you can not play together unless you are in the same tier.

No comments:

Post a Comment