Monday 1 June 2015

Roboblocks #1

                     This is my original robo to try and understand the physics of roboblocks.

   A quick problem i found is that i could not turn very well, so i was stuck in situations like this.
               
I've learned that the reason i could not turn very well was because my original was too heavy so it wouldn't allow me to turn quickly. So i changed the design a little bit . Some advice I would give would be to make the weight even all around because once it's too heavy it will go out of control, but don't make it too light either or else you will flip over all the time. So find a middle ground. the F KEY =  turn yourself upright if you've fallen. Right Click = place block and left click = get rid of block. If you've played minecraft it's the opposite of placing and breaking blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment